Monday, May 25, 2009

SKETCHGRÜP doodles


This here's a truck. I can't decide between buying a late 60's/early 70's era van or truck. After a brief discussion with Josh I'm leaning towards a van, because trucks don't have much wizard mural space.


This here's a dog that kind of looks like the dog at the coffee shop, and a monster that looks mostly like the one that was in my head.


This here was the view from my particular side of the table. You'll note the distinct lack of Billy anywhere in the frame. Heyo!

4 comments:

lasupaman said...

I'M SORRY! IT WAS LATE NOTICE! I went to Dallas to see my ailing grandma (I didn't drive. I went with my Aunt). And they decided to stay there till Monday night...

I'll make the next one I promise!

Yeah, i'm a jerkface

Super Edco said...

Zing!!

mannyb. said...

Brilliant work (as usual).

spaceJASE said...

good stuff! wish i could go... :)